Check out what Hrithik likes to have before shoots and how much Eva Mendes loves to be sans clothing!
“You can allow yourself to indulge in stuff like chocolates this once in a while.
What you have to account for is the maintenance.
On has to work out and make sure that the calories are burnt. If you know how to take care of your health, then you have the right to indulge.”
– Hrithik Roshan on food indulgences
“No other civilisation, except India and Egypt, worship the woman as a Goddess and accepts that women are beautiful, powerful, strong and can take on the world.”
– Celina Jaitley on being signed on as the Face of Egypt and acting as a brand ambassadress for the Land of Pharoahs
“I certainly wouldn’t sing at my wedding, however, I would never charge to sing at someone’s wedding.
If a friend asked, I would agree to do it for free.”
– Enrique Iglesias on whether he would croon at his wedding.
“I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening! We’re Cuban, and it’s a hot island. Why not go nude?”
– Eva Mendes on her gardening quirks.
“I’ve sung a rap song and a soft lyrical number for Vishal-Shekhar for my ghost’s character in Bhootnath and another rap song for my djinn’s character in Alladdin.
It looks like the music composers are thinking of an alternative career for me. They obviously don’t think much of me as an actor.”
– Amitabh Bachchan on rendering songs for his forthcoming films.