Today, I bring to you some quotes from celebrities that are making headlines at Cannes movie festival.
Top five quotes:
“Zahara pretends she’s pregnant too and says she has an animal in her tummy. She says the piggy is making her eat all the chocolate brownies! And Pax says he’s got a baby monkey inside him! So it’s really fun in our house at the moment.”
– Angelina Jolie after announcing she’s expecting twins.
“I heard I was a page three girl today.”
- Lilly Allen at a party in Cannes to celebrate her friend Simon Pegg’s new film.
“Julia Roberts. I would do anything to see her come along the Croisette. I would cut off my hand for that – even the hand with which I scored against England.”
– Maradona, when asked about his favorite actress
“I have an idea to make Shia [LaBeouf] the lead character next time and have Harrison come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie.”
– George Lucas on the possibility of fifth Indiana Jones
“Hollywood is pretty cut-throat and everybody’s got a short memory. There’s always somebody younger, or hotter, or prettier or whatever.”
– Gwyneth Paltrow when asked about her decision to return to acting.